If you've won $600 or more during a calendar year on Fanball, we will prompt you to provide 1099 information, as we are required to provide that information to the IRS. You will receive tax forms from our financial team in time to file your taxes if your net winnings are equal to or greater than $600 in a year.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for Fanball?
- I’m having difficulty controlling the amount that I play. Can Fanball help?
- What is Fanball?
- Is Fanball legal?
- Who can play on Fanball?
- What types of contests does Fanball offer?
- I thought Fanball was free! Why was I prompted to pay?
- Do I have to pay taxes on my winnings?
- Does Fanball have a mobile app?
- Can I access Fanball from my phone or tablet?