The Fanball Wallet will give you all the freedom to deposit or withdraw your funds. Additionally, you now have the flexibility to enter multiple types of fantasy contests across the entire Fanball family.
Any account balance (cash or credits) that you had on the old myfantasyleague.com version of MFL10s will now be accessible and usable on the Fanball.com system. All of the functionality is still the same.
Credit balances are listed in your Fanball Wallet. Log into Fanball, click the top right corner with your icon, then click Wallet.
You will see a blue banner at the top of the screen that displays your MFL10s credits.
Cash balances are also listed in the Fanball Wallet as available cash for play or withdrawal.
If you're missing either your cash or credit balance(s) from MFL10s, please see below:
1. Go to your MFL account and check which email address your MFL account is housed under.
-PLEASE NOTE: that MFL changed to a username-based login a few years ago, but your account was still tied to the email address that you originally signed up with AND it's possible that this email is old or that you may not have access to it anymore.
2. Create a new Fanball account using that email address.
- Yes, even if you don't have access to that email anymore. It allows the funds transfer to complete.
3. If you have access to that email, you can stay logged in and withdraw your funds.
4. If you don't have access to that email, please open a ticket with customer support. Within the ticket, please include the following info:
A. The Fanball email address that has your MFL Funds, but it's the old email that you don't have access to.
B. The Fanball email address that you do use and would like to continue using
If you'd like to learn more about the wallet, please click here.