MFL10s are 12-team, 20 round best ball leagues whereat the completion of the draft, your job is done. The company myfantasyleague.com used to host them (hence the "MFL") and they used to be only at the $10.00 entry fee price point (there's your "10").
- In a "Best Ball" format the system automatically chooses your top scoring starters in any given week
- There are no trades, waivers or any other transactions throughout the season (so get the draft right and make sure you have back ups at every position).
- At the end of 16 weeks, the team with the most total points in the league wins.
- It has a pretty basic PPR scoring system and a normal starting lineup with a flex spot and NO KICKERS!
- Round by round player pre-drafting that shuts off the auto-pick once the list is exhausted
- A “My Teams” dashboard page with all your teams in order by your next closest team to pick
There's a handful of different payout formats including the Classic (which pays out first and second), Top 3 (which pays out the... top three) and 50/50s which will pay out the top six. You'll also see price points of $10, $20, $50 and $100, and both LIVE and slow draft formats.
*Some of the payout formats, price points and draft types will not be available until later this spring.
Click around the MFL10s FAQs to learn a lot more. Or better yet, go join one at MFL10s.com